Itihaf ul-Basim Fi Tahqiq Muwatta al-Imam Malik [Talkhis al-Qabisi] Riwayah Abdur Rahman ibn al-Qasim
Tahqiq, Takhrij, Sharh
Muhadith Zubair Ali Zai
Translated Abu Ubaydah
Translated, Checked & Additional Notes
Abu Hibban & Abu Khuzaimah Ansaari
It Is Allowed To Have Marital Relations With One’s Wife Whilst She Is Pregnant Or Breastfeeding After The Post Natal Bleeding
 from Malik that Muhammad ibn Abd ur-Rahman ibn Nawfal who said, ”Urwah ibn az-Zubayr informed me from A’isha Um ul-Mu’minin (Radi Allahu Anha) that Judama bint Wahb al-Asadiya (Radi Allahu Anha) informed her that she heard the Messenger of Allah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Sallam), ‘I intended to prohibit ghila (having sexual intercourse with your pregnant or suckling wife) but I remembered that the Greeks (Romans?) and Persians do that without it causing any injury to their children.’ ”
[GRADING] – [IT’S CHAIN IS SAHIH]
[REFERENCES] – [MUSLIM]
Al-Muwatta (Yahya’s narration 2/607, 608 hadith no.1329, book 30, chapter 3, hadith no.16), at-Tamhid (13/90), and he said, “And this hadith is established to be [Sahih] authentic” al-Istidhkar: (no.1249)
Transmitted by Muslim (no.1442) from the hadith of Malik
[UNDERSTANDING FROM THE HADITH]
1) The husband can have sexual relations with his wife whilst she is breastfeeding her child after the post natal bleeding period.
2) It is allowed for you to narrate the stories of the previous nations on the condition that the events have authentic chains.
3) The one who is more virtuous can narrate from the one who is less virtuous because A’isha (Radi Allahu Anha) narrated this hadith from Judamah (Radi Allahu Anha) and by consensus of Ahlus Sunnah A’isha (Radi Allahu Anha) is more virtuous than Judamah (Radi Allahu Anha).
4) It is allowed for a husband to have sexual intercourse with his wife who is pregnant on the condition that there is no risk of harm being done to the child who is in the woman’s womb.
5) Every saying and action of the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is a mercy, kindness and benefit for the Muslim Ummah.
6) One can take credible and beneficial things from other nations.
7) Doing Ijtihad is allowed on the condition that it doesn’t go against a clear evidence.